Intermediate Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification
Master the Techniques of Changes
Instructor: L. E. “Lee” McLemore, Ph.D.
L. E. “Lee” McLemore, Ph.D., is a nationally televised Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainer, is the president of Peak Performance Consultants, Inc, founding partner of Trancenetics LLC and The Institute of Alternative Modalities as well as the Executive Producer of Metaproductions. He has had programs televised on PBS/The Business Channel, National Training Network, and the Federal Training Network. In 1999 he was the recipient of INFAITH’s Holistic Practitioner of the Year. Lee has a Ph.D. in Psychology with a specialization in human potential and has had more than 13 years of experience in the field of occupational therapy where he has lectured and consulted on trends, business management, and behavioral change. Dr. McLemore is a member of the American Association of Counseling and Development, American Society of Training and Development, American Board of Hypnotherapy, American Occupational Therapy Association and a Certified Master Trainer for the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming. He is also on the faculty of Albert University. He assists his clients to remove, take away or dissolve what has always held them back, what has created anxiety, what has stopped them from being and doing at the level of awesome excellence that they have dreamed about or glimpsed in their reverie. As we hold the space for change, behavior patterns shift, empowering beliefs emerge, passionate energy flows through, and focus is on the choices that bring them to success and peace in their life in spite of naysayers around them. Everyone has the potential, however some need assistance to access it.
|Intermediate Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification
Master the Techniques of Changes
This class will build on everything that you learned in the Basic course. We will explore in great detail, anchoring, submodality, strategy work (i.e. buying strategies, decision making strategy), Advance language patterns, Hypnotic suggestions, embedded commands, and language of persuasion. Here are only a few of the highlights.
- Heighten sensory acuity so as to read the subtle unconscious cues from others Explore multiple anchoring overt and covert anchoring processes.
- An extensive exploration of strategies and their application to the areas of sales, group presentations, consultations, interviews, learning and areas of personal change.
- Skill building modules provide opportunities to elicit, utilize, design and install strategies. Included will be examples of belief; motivation; decision making; learning; creativity, and reality strategies.
- Special short-hand techniques will be used to increase the speed and accuracy of information gathering and overall effectiveness in using strategies to achieve communication outcomes.
- THE MILTON MODEL – a set of subtle communications techniques which carry the force of directives but take the form of questions and requests.
- To use one’s internal coding system to change behavior
- To utilize the crossing of a threshold to create more appropriate behaviors and to reach goals.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive certificates for 8 CEU credits from the National Guild of Hypnotists.
|Course: Basic Hypnosis Certification Instructor: Trudy Beers, Certified Hypnotist
Date: Jan. 7-28, 2019, 10AM-4PM Class Dates: Jan 7-8 2019, Jan 14-15, Jan 21-22, Jan 27-28 Inquire Here
Course: NGH Hypnosis Certification (includes Basic, Intermediate & Masters) Instructor: Trudy Beers, Certified Hypnotist